The Champions Ball
Celebrating the 175th Anniversary of MetroHealth
Many thanks to everyone who helped make The Champions Ball (held October 15, 2011) a huge success! Your support helped us kick off MetroHealth’s 175th anniversary in a big way!
The Champions Ball By the Numbers
- More than 1,100 guests attended the sold-out event.
- More than 75 corporate and civic leaders volunteered for 18 months to plan the event.
- More than 80 sponsors generously supported the event.
- Approximately 75 MetroHealth employees volunteered at the event.
- MetroHealth employees contributed more than 100 auction baskets.
- Twenty impressive health care leaders were inducted into the inaugural class of the MetroHealth Medical Hall of Honor.
- More than 90 texted pledges were received, raising more than $50,000.
- In total, more than $800,000 was raised to benefit MetroHealth.
Event Stories, Photos and Videos
View print media coverage of The Champions Ball in The Plain Dealer, MD News, Currents and the Cleveland Jewish News. View our event photo album andthe videos that debuted at The Champions Ball (below).
Faces of MetroHealth: Our Patients, Our Team, Our Stories:
MetroHealth’s Legacy: 175 Years of Caring for Cleveland:
MetroHealth Medical Hall of Honor: 2011 Inductees:
Learn more about why we are celebrating.
Learn more about the Hall of Honor, and see who is in the inaugural class.
Make a donation in honor of MetroHealth's 175th anniversary or one of the Medical Hall of Honor inductees.